1. Square price is $250 each; 84 squares available.
2. Squares can be purchased up to the start of the game. If a square is left open it is considered vacant. If a vacant square is cleanly hit outside of a 50/50 drop the game will be cleaned and started over.
3. A 50/50 drop can occur between 2 or 4 squares.
4. If a 50/50 drop happens between multiple sold squares and the official judges cannot determine the majority winner, the square owners have the option to split the $5000. If 1 of the square owners involved does not agree to the split the winnings, the
board is cleaned and a new game begins. If a 50/50 drop involves a vacant square the full prize will be awarded to the other square owner/owners involved.
5. $5000 to the winning square/ or squares.
6. 42 prizes will be awarded to 50% of the board. Prizes will be valued at a minimum of $250 and some ranging up over $1000. These 42 prizes will be determined by the Even or Odd numbered square hit. If A 50/50 drop occurs and the winners decide to split the 1st place prize the board will be clean and a new game will be played to determine the odd or even winners. We will draw numbers from a hat if vacant square prizes are available for the Odd or Even winners.
7. The gaming area will be roped off as no people or pets will be allowed to interfere with the chickens official business.
8. We will have a $20 per square game going on at the same time. Squares will be sold the night of the game. All the same rules apply. Winning square will be worth $1000 on the "Chicken" Chicken bingo game.
9. No chickens will be harmed in the raising of funds for charity! All processed go to the MRF for 2011
We will be having a $20 per square game going on the same time. Squares will be sold the night of the game. All the same rules apply. Winning Square will be worth $1000 on the Chicken bingo game.
• 50/50 chance to break even on the game
• 1/5 chance to better your money.
• 1/17 chance to Double your money.
• 1/84 chance to win $5,000
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for rules clarification or to purchase a square.